Our mission is to care for pets in need by offering safe refuge, facilitating adoptions, providing medical care and educating the community.
- We treat people and animals with empathy, kindness, and dignity.
- We embrace our community. Our community is what makes us great.
- We are honest, trustworthy, ethical, and accountable for our actions.
- We embrace creativity and search out new ideas and strategies to save more lives. We see challenges as opportunities
Board of Directors
- Ray Buechler, President
- Rick Burger, Vice President
- Sharon Mattison, Treasurer
- Lynn Hughes, Secretary
- Bob Brown
- Scott Craig
- JoEllen McBeth
- John Ragle, Ex Officio
We use Humanity.com for our staff scheduling & time clock.